Wednesday 6 February 2013

Storyboard

While planning for my final piece I drew a few potential ideas in the way of a storyboard. Within these I wanted to convey the message of what I thought represented me as a designer. 

Within my first idea I thought of creating a few pop ups which resembled me, such as the Sheffield Hallam University building or a laptop with photoshop and illustrator. However when I thought about presenting it to my target audience, I believed they would find it to boring as it isn't interactive enough.  


However for my second idea I came up with the idea of doing a "Where's Wally" style book, but in a more modernised way. So I designed a few pop up pages which are relevant to me as a designer such as the word "Graphic Design and the Sheffield Hallam Building. Within these pages I will put small characters which the viewers will have to find. This makes the pop up experience more interactive and enjoyable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment