Thursday 7 February 2013

Examples of Pop Up Books

These examples of pop up books have given me inspiration for my own final promotional packaging. Within my book I would like to use some tricks that other people have used to make the piece more interesting and playful. 

Within this video it shows how to add tabs within the page which can contain other pop up designs. This is something which I could like to incorporated within my book. 


This book is the story of alice in wonderland make by the designer Robert Sabuda. It's use of extra interactive pop up features help bring the story to life and get the reader involved.  This is exactly the concept in which I want to achieve for my own book, as I will use the character in which I designed to give it a story based theme.






No comments:

Post a Comment