Tuesday 5 February 2013

Logo's Workshop

During this workshop we experimented using our initials into creating a logo which represented ourselves as a designer.

I found this workshop mentally challenging as it required us to think what shapes represented different meanings. For example a spiral is seen as a expression of creativity, process of growth and evolution.

I found my designs were using sharp crisp edges which suggests solidity and security, I believe this is appropriate to my particular style of work. I particularly like number 4 as it very simple and effective, as it is a silhouette image of two basic shapes. From this it creates an appealing composition.  


After the workshop I carried on experimenting further using my initials to create a sufficient logo which represents me as a designer. However I found that I wanted to include some form of character or picture to reinforce what represents me as a designer.    


 Some examples of logo's with characters or pictures can be found: 

No comments:

Post a Comment