Thursday 7 March 2013

Feedback From The Target Audience

This email was sent from a class of year 1 students who gave me feedback on my final pop up book. They found it very interactive and enjoyed the characters which I designed. The would like me to send them the original book so they can experience the full aspect of this book. 

Hi Tom have shown your pictures of the pop up book to the Headteacher, Geography co-ordinator and two classes of  5 and 6 year olds!
Many positive comments including "Has he thought of publishing this book and using it in schools?"
The children were very keen to see the original book so I have promised them that you will come in and show them!
Some of the comments were as follows;
" I think the book is suitable for children over 3."
" It will help people to learn about the different landmarks in each city."
" It would be a fun book to have in school."
" It was interesting to look at."
" I thought it was lovely."
" It was colourful."
" I liked the Aborigional painting that Tommy did."
" I recognised London Bridge."
" I sae the Statue of Liberty."
" I saw the 'Gherkin' and I've been inside it too!"
" Can we have some other countries and cities like Blackpool (!), Russia, Wales, Scotland, Spain etc."
The children suggested that you did another book about Great Britain and they thought you could add more information about each buiding and landmarks!
If it was to be sold they thought £20 to £25 was reasonable and some thought as much as £60 because of all the hard work that you have put into it!
They liked the fact that it was real characters so they may want to meet Tommy, Haydn, Gaz, Alex and Mark!
One little boy from my class was so inspired that when he changed his reading book he picked one about 'All round the city' and said he wanted to find
out more!
Thanks for sharing this wonderful resource with us.







No comments:

Post a Comment