Monday 4 March 2013

Cities Cartoon Monuments

I first sketched out in my sketchbook cartoon versions to each of the cities famous monuments. I then scanned them into illustrator to add colour and any other detail which would make the drawings more cartoon like. I particularly like to use illustrator and create new cartoon drawings. 

For each cities I did a few illustrations these are:

1) Sheffield 
- Hallam Hubs
- Winter Garens
- Hallam University 


2) London
- London Bridge
- Gherkin
- Big Ben 





3) Paris
- Notre Dame 
- Arc De Triomphe
- Eiffel Tower 



4) New York
- Statue Of Liberty 
- New York Skyline
- Empire State Building


5) Sydney
- Sydney Opera House
- Harbour Bridge
- Ayers Rock









1 comment:

  1. Hi Tom, could I use your Arc de Triomphe picture for some educational resources? They will be available free of charge so not on a commercial basis.

    ReplyDelete