Saturday 4 May 2013

Practice Animation Clips

I first experimented on After Effects using different tools such as 'Bezier Warp' & 'Sound Keys' to create the shapes which have been shown in the past posts. I first found it difficult to work AE but after the tutorials and you tube videos I quickly learnt my way around this software.

With this clip I had trouble getting rid of the red cross lines which is across the animation, as well as the audio waves for the 'Sound Keys' effect.  But after watching videos online I realised I could add an adjustment layer which protrudes these issues. 


This clip has the same problem as above where the red lines are over the top of the animation. The idea of this clip was to create a galaxy with the stars moving around with the music. However I felt like it was too obvious to the subject matter. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment